PaniSMS is chartered with a social mission to change lives of rural/urban under-privileged, by information empowerment through digital revolution. We believe through PaniSMS, Digital divide can be addressed and the channelized approach will lead to Inclusive growth of India.
PaniSMS is for Government, Enterprises and also partners with employability skill reformers and employment reformers. PaniSMS leverages technology to
1. Enable Planning for employability and employment reformers.
2. Identifies and creates profiles as per the criterion (e.g.) identifying, verifying and digitizing the Below Poverty Line (BPL) unskilled/skilled rural/urban mass in the preferred rural/urban location.
3. Engage and empower the rural/urban under privileged during and post training period.
4. Employ by accurately matching the requirements of employment reformers with the trained workforce from employability reformers.
5. Redeploy same resource to another company when he or she quits the current job due to personal or social compulsion or is asked to leave. This way our approach is to build a sustainable platform for transformation.